Construction of call center for Zain Nigeria limited on area of approximate 60,000 square meters at Oghara, Delta State. The Structure is regarded as the biggest call center in the whole west Africa.
The Complex entails buiding out a fully equipped 524 seat call center for Zain Nigeria Limited to increase their Economy benefit and spread of infrastructure of the area. The Call center include key features such as:
- Switch and data center
- 300 square metre of air-conditioned, call center space.
- Kitchen and canteens facilities.
- Medical Center
- Conference facilities
- Service areas and training facilities.
- Ware house
- Staff accomodation/quarters
- Recreational facilities.
- Generator House, Bore and Water treatment plant facilities, Driver bay, Utility room, Under ground diesel tank with 150 car park and external landscaping.
Due to the sensitivity of servicds rendered by the call center, fire fighting mechanism was incorporated to the internal finishes material, with sprinklers in designated areas to take care of any sudden fire outbreak, Close Circuit Television and access control system were also installed, to monitor internal and external view of the site for proper security measures.The electrical facilities are state of the art with 3 generator with 1 stand-by backup batteries facility also as stanby to ensure steady power supply of all building operation and also a 1000kv transformer installed.